Jason, Gini, Hayden, Hyrum, Jarom, Brigham, Tate, Sara, Blue
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Day at the LAKE!
Jason and the boys started the day out with a service project at the church farm. Later, that morning they met up with Rich and his fam. at Sauguaro lake and had fun in the SUN!! We took some time out to swim and cliff jump, this is H and J jumpin off the cliff Hayden and Sierrah Had to have a COOL treat! YUM
Cute blog, Gini! It's so fun to see what you guys are up to. Up to in height, too--I can't believe how grown-up everyone is!! I'm glad you had a fun weekend.
3 comments:
Looks like a SUPER Fun day!! MMMmm, that ice cream sure looks good on a hot day!
Cute blog, Gini! It's so fun to see what you guys are up to. Up to in height, too--I can't believe how grown-up everyone is!! I'm glad you had a fun weekend.
Hey welcome to the blogging world!!! I love it. I get behind every once in a while, but it's well worth the time. Come visit mine.
Post a Comment