Monday, July 14, 2008

Weekend Fun



This is a recent family pic of us! We had our nephews baptism this weekend.
Jason's parents, sister and her three kids came down for the weekend. We had fun spending time with them.
We went to the Rec Center one evening and climbed the rock wall.

This is Sara, man, she was like spider girl that day. She climbed her little heart out. She made it to the top on two levels. I bet she climbed up about 10 times!!

This group was our cheerleaders, Mia, Hunter, Blue, and Kaden. Don't they look SO happy! :)

We headed over to Rich and Heather's for some homemade ice cream, YUM!

Here is our group zoned out playing the Wii.
To end the weekend Hayden gave a talk at church. It was nice to have G & G Jacobson there to hear him. Good job Hayden.

3 comments:

Maria Bradley said...

Looks like a fun weekend that I missed! I hope you all know I still love you! :)

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

what fun! I need a nap after reading about it. I'm easily exhausted, what can I say?

love you, Jen

Andrea said...

Hi Gini!
I am thrilled to hear that you have a blog. What a great family! I'm looking forward to get to know you all over again through you blog.
Andrea